PM Narendra Modi has been travelling a lot since he was elected. In fact, no sooner had he finished delivering the Independence Day speech that he was already flying off to Dubai. This wasn’t just any other Independence Day speech. It was the 69th Independence Day, and probably the 69 rubbed on our PM a bit too much, for soon we were confronted with this picture of him in Dubai.
This wasn’t the first time though that Mr. Modi had hugged in a very gay way. Here’s a list:
1. Prime Minister Modi has held onto President Obama as a long separated lover would. PM Modi is clearly elated with joy and is refusing to leave, but the awkwardness of President Obama reveals a 1 sided love affair.
Nopes, he won’t leave.. not even after a pat from Mr. Obama
2. This one again has Mr. Modi grabbing.. errr.. hugging Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mufti Syed, as the hapless CM tries to put on a smile.
3. Who wouldn’t fall for the charms of Hugh Jackman? We don’t really blame Mr. Modi for trying to kiss him on the lips. May the force be with you!!
4. Everyone wants a rich partner. This picture is from the time when Mr. Modi was still a CM. Did he actually land a kiss on Mukesh Ambani’s cheek?
Brother Anil Ambani clearly thought of keeping a safe distance.
5. This one is from the (in)famous Sadbhavna Sammelan that Mr. Modi organised and then turned it controversial by refusing to wear a skull cap. But clearly, he seems to be looking too deep into the eyes of the other person. Was another kiss on the mind?
6. And finally, the trip that gripped the whole nation. This is the only time when Mr. Modi seems to have finally found a consenting (hug) partner. So much so that they could pass off as a couple.
Probably, this is what the VHP will call as Love Jihad. Only this time, it is a Gay Love Jihad.
Did you just say that PM Modi had deserted his wife soon after marriage? No.. we aren’t suggesting anything, but clearly someone isn’t too happy.
Latest posts by Sukhdeep Singh (see all)
- Watch: The Reaction of People Outside the Supreme Court on the Day of Section 377 Verdict - September 12, 2018
- In a Historic Judgement, Supreme Court Reads Down Section 377, Says Homosexuality is Natural and History Owes Apology to LGBTQs - September 7, 2018
- Watch: Devdutt Pattanaik Speaks About Sexuality and Gender in Hinduism, and his Books ‘Shikhandi’ and ‘I am Divine So Are You’ - August 13, 2018