- Is “politically Neutral”, but bats for a right wing government (who have vowed to eradicate homosexuals and asanskaris), asking the world to give them a chance.
- Bats for making Corporate Policies LGBT inclusive.
- Attends Pride, Film Festival or any other queer event in the city to check out hot guys.
- Has a Grindr Profile, but is “not seeking sex”.
- Dreams of moving to the US/West, find a “gora” boyfriend and get married.
- Wonders every year why corporate sponsorship and participation is not allowed in pride march.
- Respects religious sentiments while also demanding for active rethinking.
- Believes in intersectionality, even if he doesn’t understand what it means.
- Can be seen giving out hugs that are harmless to random people at public places.
- Has 1 Lesbian in their group of gay friends.
- Keeps KarwaChauth Vrat for his/her partner, and argues it as a “choice”.
- Has lesbian friends but asks them how they have sex after downing a few drinks.
- Says likes house parties, but has never invited anyone home for a party.
(With contributions from Rituparna Borah, Sayan Bhattacharya and Rōmal Lāisram)
(Illustration by: Aritra Paul)
Sukhdeep Singh is a Facebook addict who works as a software engineer by day and transforms into a writer at night. He is also the founder and editor of Gaylaxy magazine.
Latest posts by Sukhdeep Singh (see all)
- From Bollywood Personalities to Authors and Models, Here’s Why They Are All Excited about the Delhi Rainbow Lit Fest - December 6, 2019
- TCS’s new Health Insurance Policy covers SRS Cost, Extends Spousal Benefits to Same-Sex Partners - November 29, 2019
- In Pics: Delhi Queer Pride 2019 - November 27, 2019