- Dislikes Trump but raves about Modi sarkar.
- Thinks he can move back to India and change LGBT rights scenario altogether.
- Has “visitor” on his Grindr profile followed by 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇦🇺 and imagines his desirability in that order.
- Is on a tight 2 week trip to get married to a woman of Mommy’s choice, a sanskari one from the same caste, but doesn’t want to lose on some desi gay sex as well.
- Customary solidarity by saying “I am so proud of what you all are doing in India. Wish I was so brave”.
- Can be heard saying, “The scene is so bad in India”.
- Is desperate to attend home parties but uses his newly acquired English accent of his new homeland and loses any remote chance of getting laid.
- Is often spotted only in shorts (regardless of the season in India) in malls, staring at how “western” Indian women are dressing now-a-days.
- Organises conferences on how colonialism affected lgbt rights in South Asia in the colonising country.
- Gets married to a white guy in a gay Hindu wedding, then sends the pictures to Indian news media to get featured.
- Comes back to India with trunk full of dollars and buys a queer gallery .
(With Contributions from: Moulee, Sukheep Singh, and Rituparna Borah)
(Illustration by: Aritra Paul)