2016 has almost come to an end and there were pride marches galore this year, with many new cities too holding queer pride march. Gaylaxy is running a pride selfie contest till Jan 5th, where all you have to do is to follow the instagram account of Gaylaxy and send your selfie taken at a pride parade in Indian in 2016. Along with the picture, you need to tell us in 140 characters what Pride means to you. That’s it!! And you could win a Gaylaxt T-Shirt and discount voucher from MCaffeine – India’s first Energy Personal Care Brand
Here are the rules of the contest:
1)Contestant must follow the Gaylaxy instagram account (@gaylaxymag).
2) Entries need to be sent via Direct Message over instagram. No other entries will be accepted.
3) Entry should be a selfie taken at a pride parade held in India in 2016.
4) Entry should be accompanied by text in 140 characters explaining “What Pride means for me”
5) Contestant must tell where and when was the selfie taken.
6) Contestant must have clicked the picture himself/herself/themself
8) All entries will be shared on the Gaylaxy Instagram account, with same hashtags.
7) Entry with maximum likes wins the contest.
8) Any entry found violating the rules will be disqualified.
The contest runs from Dec 20th to Jan 5th. Winners will be announced on Jan 10th 2017
- 35 International Shorts Celebrating the Diversity of LGBT+ Lives across the World Compete for Prestigious £30,000 IRIS PRIZE 2020 being held from 6th-11th October - September 23, 2020
- Trailer of Sab Rab De Bande, a Documentary on LGBTQ Sikhs, Released - September 21, 2020
- Evening Shadows nominated in Best Gender Sensitive Script category at SWA Awards 2020 - September 20, 2020