- Will always talk about caste and dalit oppression.
- Hates big corporates and corporate sponsorship, but doesn’t mind wearing branded clothes
- Hates the BJP
- Opposes Corporate Sponsorhip/participation in Pride Marches, can even lie down on road for that.
- Can be found raising anti-national Azaadi slogans at a Pride March
- Is a pass-out of JNU/Jadavpur/Presidency/HCU/
UoH, or hangs around these campuses.
- Wears gender-neutral clothing or a Kurta
- Swears by Intersectionality
- Every second word uttered is “Cisgender” or “Oppression” or “Ambedkar” or “Privilege” or “Pinkwashing” or “neo-liberal” or “patriarchy” or “misogyny” or “periyar” or “self-respect”
- Moves around with a jhola that has a copy of “Annihilation of Caste”
- Is presently reading “The Ministry of Utmost Happiness” by Arundhati Roy
- Favourite colour is Red
- Considers only Muslims and Christians as a minority.
- Is blind about class privileges and their English speaking ‘capabilities’
- Talks about how Queer spaces are elitist and upper class, but will not have a single friend from the working class
- Is against body shaming and self confessed poly-amorous sapiosexual but will not mind sleeping with the model types once in a while
- Will speak on behalf of queer women using gender neutral pronouns!
(With inputs from: Rituparna Borah, Sayan Bhattacharya, Smit Kumar, Rudra Kishore Mandal)
(Illustration by: Aritra Paul)
Sukhdeep Singh is a Facebook addict who works as a software engineer by day and transforms into a writer at night. He is also the founder and editor of Gaylaxy magazine.
Latest posts by Sukhdeep Singh (see all)
- 36-Yr Old Man Gangraped by 5 Men in Navi Mumbai - September 26, 2019
- Watch: A Real Life Indian Gay Couple Made the Sweetest Video Song About Their Love Story - September 25, 2019
- देखिये: कैसे इस गे पंजाबी अभिनेता की ज़बरदस्ती शादी करदी गई, जिससे उसकी ज़िन्दगी में आई ढेरों परेशानियाँ - September 23, 2019