- Is caste blind/casteless
- Attends gay parties where “no cross-dressing and TGs” are allowed
- Takes Part in Pride Parade but fumes at the feminine gay guy
- Has a Grindr Profile with words like “Straight Acting”, “Masc”, “No Feminine guys”, “No Uncles and Oldies”, “No Bi”, “Hunks only”, “fair guys only” in it
- Is not a “sex seeker”.
- Takes out a “caste no bar” matrimonial ad.. But still prefers one of his own caste
- Thinks asexuality is just a phase
- Watches Rupaul’s Drag race but wants men “who act like men”
- Screams slogans for Queer pride but thinks feminism is unnecessary.
- Is clueless about what Intersectionality is
- Thinks lesbians don’t exist.
- On usual days, would be heard saying “My sexuality doesn’t define me,” But during Pride could be seen shouting : “We’re queer, we’re here!”
- Sincerely believes drinking cum does not make him non vegetarian.
- Says “caste is just a preference for ‘shared’ values”; fishes for a hookups caste by asking questions like “are u vegetarian at home?”
- Has ‘discreet’ in dating profile and would not hang out with out gay men.
- Demands the right to say no to certain ‘types’ of men, but cries foul when he’s rejected for not being someone else’s ‘type’.
- When ‘out’ of the closet they keep the closet doors open to go back into it, whenever needed
(With contributions from: Akhil Kang, Rituparana Borah, Dhrubo Jyoti, Dharmesh Chaubey, Aditya Bondyopadhyay, Moulee, Rudra Kishore Mandal and Hay Ash Nair)
Sukhdeep Singh is a Facebook addict who works as a software engineer by day and transforms into a writer at night. He is also the founder and editor of Gaylaxy magazine.
Latest posts by Sukhdeep Singh (see all)
- Privacy Judgement indirectly restores Delhi High Court Verdict on Section 377: Justice AP Shah - April 22, 2018
- Congress ready to remove Section 377, says Rahul Gandhi in Karnataka - April 11, 2018
- “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety” is the Best Gay Romance Movie that Bollywood has Produced (But Will Never Acknowledge) - March 23, 2018